Hawksmoor Quartz Watch - Tan Strap
A timepiece of everlasting simplicity, the Pinchbeck Hawksmoor reflects excellence for which Oxford University is world-renowned.
Imbued with Oxford flair, its elegant design is a tribute to one of Britain’s most original architects.
Nicholas Hawksmoor (1661-1736) was a pupil of Wren and a near contemporary of the first Christopher Pinchbeck; they could easily have known each other in London. As well as several University buildings in Oxford he designed six churches in the capital, and worked on a number of stately homes.
At an above-average 41mm in diameter this watch will make a bold statement on any wrist, and will complement the most stylish or sportive attire.
Made to order - please allow 2 weeks for dispatch
- Stainless steel case, 41mm diameter (excluding crown); 13mm thick
- Tan leather strap
- Swiss made quartz movement
- Sapphire glass and screwdown crown
- Water resistant to 3 ATM
- Painted brass dial in Oxford cream
- Hour & minute hands in Oxford blue
- University of Oxford crest engraved on the back
- Seconds hand in red
- Wooden presentation box